June 4th – June 27th, 2022
The B. Supportive Relay is a 24/7 running relay from the Canada border to Mexico border, along the Washington, Oregon and California Coast in support of our healthcare heroes to and raise money for the Challenged Athletes Foundation.
Come run our flag all the way down the beautiful west coast and cheer on our healthcare workers! Each team or individual can run one or multiple of the 72 marathon routes down the coast. See Routes and Schedules
Are you ready to run? Sign up as an individual or team. Run one or multiple marathon legs of the relay. Help carry our flag from Canada to Mexico. Runners pass by hospitals to cheer on your healthcare heroes!
Support the Challenged Athletes Foundation!
About the B Supportive
- Dates: June 4th – June 27th, 2022
- 72 Marathon Legs Each leg can be run by multiple runners or teams. View the Routes Here. See the Routes and Schedules
- Register below for the Marathon Leg you would like to Run
- We will carry our flag all the way down from the Canada Border to the Mexico Border!
- Some legs will go past hospitals. Invite your friends and family to meet you there to cheer on our Healthcare Heroes!
- Challenged Athletes Foundation: We are asking runners to raise a minimum of $100 each for the Challenged Athletes Foundation. After you register you’ll be given a fundraising page that will help you get the word out to your friends and family. The Challenged Athletes Foundation helps athletes with disabilities gain the ability to compete and participate in the sports they love. Learn more: Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Teams: Runners can form teams and run the whole marathon together or split it up among team members. A team is 3 people or more. Teams are required to have at least one driver.
- Virtual Legs: This year there are 14 Virtual Legs. This can be run by following the actual route or by running the same distance from a different location.
- Swag: Runners will receive a Be Supportive Relay shirt, Be Supportive relay replica flag and a medal along with a swag bag from our sponsors. Virtual Runners will can receive their swag by mail.
- Volunteer Drivers: We need volunteers to drive and follow the runners. Sign up here.